To reward our regular clients, we have introduced a membership scheme. Pay a monthly direct debit and receive a price freeze on your treatments, plus some additional benefits too. (Please note that fees are subject to annual review.)
What are the options?
Membership options are:
|Bronze||£29 per month||1 x 30min per month|
|Silver||£50 per month||1 x 1hr per month|
|Gold||£100 per month||2 x 1hr per month|
|Platinum*||£195 per month||4 x 1hr per month|
*The Platinum membership option consists of 48 weeks’ worth of treatments per calendar year, meaning there will be 4 weeks where no treatment will be included. These weeks can fall whenever suits you, such as when you are on holiday and don’t need a treatment.
How will it work?
- You can set up a membership quickly and easily through online payment system GoCardless with the links at the bottom of this email.
- Choose from any of the above options and pay a set monthly fee, which will entitle you to the corresponding amount of treatments each month. Additional treatments will be charged at the new rates.
- It’s monthly rolling contract, so if you would like to cancel your membership, then you can at any time.
What else do I get?
- Your treatments can be gifted to your friends and family if you choose
- You receive a voucher on your birthday to either use for yourself or give to a friend
- Quicker and easier ‘APT’ experience alongside our 24/7 online booking system
On top of that, you can guarantee that you will be seen by experienced, knowledgeable and highly skilled therapists every time.
How can I sign up?
To begin your membership, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with the link to set up your membership plan.
What if I don’t want a membership?
If you would prefer not to commit to a monthly payment, that’s no problem. The new prices below will apply, and your appointments can be booked and paid for in the same way as they are now. You can sign up to a membership at any time in the future.
If you have any questions, please call us on 01249 445426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.