Sports Therapist or Clinical Soft Tissue Therapist
Based at: Active Potential Therapy, 9 Cavalier Court, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
Job Purpose: To provide soft tissue therapy, taping, stretching and rehabilitation advice to patients as required.
- The successful candidate must hold a Level 4 or 5 sports massage qualification or equivalent.
- Sports-related degree an advantage.
- Ultrasound, taping and rehabilitation qualifications desirable.
- The successful candidate must hold a current First Aid certificate and valid insurance.
- The therapist will communicate and work as part of a team of therapists looking after patients of Active Potential Therapy.
- The therapist will use the TM3 customer record management system to update patient records and make new appointments.
- The therapist will liaise with other therapists and teachers to provide the best possible service for patients.
- The therapist may be asked to attend sporting events to promote the company.
- Weekend and evening work will form part of the working week.
- The therapist will need to adhere to all the company handbook guidelines.
- This role would best suit an outgoing and friendly person with a positive attitude.
- An interest in sports, particularly team sports would be advantageous.
- A loyal and altruistic personality is necessary to be part of our growing and vibrant team.
Minimum of 16 hours per week.
Salary on application.
If you would like to be part of our team, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.