We are looking for an incredible person to join our customer service team.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic people person with a keen eye for detail looking to work 20-30 hours per week in our customer facing administration role.
Does this sound like you?
Other skills include:
- being experienced and confident using Microsoft Word and Excel
- having excellent standards of literacy and numeracy
- understanding the importance of immaculate customer service at all times
- understanding the need for confidentiality and client privacy
- some basic book-keeping skills would be advantageous
- being highly motivated and working as part of our team
You will be part of something very special. Helping to improve people’s lives on a daily basis. There is a great working environment and perks including treatments, drinks and healthy snacks, work socials and wonderful colleagues. The salary is £16,500 pro rata per annum.
For a full job description or to apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no current vacancies for therapists available, however we are always open to hearing from talented therapists looking for their next opportunity. If you are a Sports Therapist or Sports Massage Therapist and would like to be part of our team, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.