Looking for the best banana bread ever? Well, we think we have found it!
- 140g butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Very ripe bananas
- 140g Self-raising flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Grease and line a bread tin and put the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Pop the butter and sugar in to a large bowl and whisk until a creamy texture.
- Add in the eggs and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add in flour and baking powder. Mix with a spoon.
- Add the banana and mix.
- Empty into the bread tin and bake for 35-40mins.
Looking for more yummy recipes try out Pecan and Date Loaf recipe HERE